LF ROV01 Hullcleaner
Fouling organisms can heavily encrust the hulls of ships, negatively affecting speed performance and leading to increased fuel consumption, after using the LF ROV01 hullcleaner, the speed of the vessels can be increased by one knot, the fuel consumption can be saved by up to 40%, and the regeneration of marine growth can be greatly slowed down....
LF ROV01 Introduction:
The main function of The LF ROV is to operate the robot remotely from the shore base or the operation mother ship when the ship is moored without divers, and it can carry out comprehensive and thorough cleaning and underwater safety inspection of the attached materials on the ship's hull surface.
The LFHullcleaner is a non-traditional open-frame ROV with dual cavitation jets on the bottom of the robot and a flexible connection to the body, 8 vector thrusters designed to achieve the robot's freedom of movement control, 6 underwater augmentation cameras, underwater acoustic positioning system, depth sensor, electronic compass, GNSS base station and other related sensing equipment. The intelligent underwater cleaning robot can clean up to 2000 square meters per hour, and the cleaning effect does not hurt the ship's paint and keeps the surface smoothy. After cleaning the sea creatures on the bottom of the ship, the ship speed will increase by one knot per hour.
LF Hullcleaner robot uses flexible adaptive cavitation jet technology, no personal safety risk, no damage to paint, strong adaptive ability, good cleaning effect, low cost of expense, low human resource consumption, high cleaning efficiency, which can significantly reduce ship operation cost, realize the overall requirement of energy saving and emission reduction, and promote the sustainable development of the industry It can significantly reduce the operating cost of ships, realize the overall requirement of energy saving and emission reduction, promote the sustainable development of the industry, and improve the life and efficiency of marine facilities.
LF rov01 Hullcleaner is the first commercial underwater cleaning robot in China
Cavitation flow jet form instead traditional brush method, will not damage the ship’s expensive paint
With High Precision underwater positioning System, prevent strong magnetic influences.
LF ROV01 Hullcleaner size is 175*115*75cm, is convenient to handle large ships and medium ships.
by operation only need 50kw power supply, 8 ton crane, 20m tugboat, 3-4 operators.
Working efficiency 1500㎡/h， whilst cargo or bunker fuel operations are underway, at inner and outer anchorages can also be used, in most weather conditions. operation 24/7
What Advantage does LF rov01 have compared with Traditional hull Cleaning:
1. Compared with the same type of products in the market, LF hullcleaner has the advantages of wide service range, high degree of information technology, simple and portable operation, high volume cleaning efficiency, gravity recovery, efficient distribution and so on. Support customized service, improve after-sales, and support operating system upgrade.
2. The traditional cleaning method is time-consuming and laborious, with high requirements for the working environment, sea conditions and other conditions, large labor costs, and there are potential personnel safety risks.
3. LF ROV01 Hullcleaner can clean up to 1500 square meters per hour, removing over 12cm of Barnacles and other marine growth. 500% faster than diver cleaning. No divers need, equipped with 6 cameras in front and rear, from PC control panel can monitor the situation underwater.
A Controller is for controlling the robot's movement and working. During working Robot is equipped with a 250m（can be extended） zero-buoyancy cable. And the robot is connected to a High-pressure pump by a high-pressure Pipe.
4. The robot uses the suction generated by itself to attach to the hull, and works with two cleaning discs that spray adjustable high-pressure seawater jets at very high speed directly onto the hull to remove waste without the need for scrubbing, harsh chemicals, or abrasive materials required by traditional methods.
Unlike traditional brush cleaning, LF Hullcleaner uses high-pressure nozzles for cleaning, thus Cavitation leaving expensive antifouling surfaces smooth, intact, and undamaged.
5. The ROV's orientation sensor and depth sensor can keep the robot going straight and in a precise direction, whether in poor visibility or on the bottom of the ship, preventing the machine from going off course and repeating the cleaning path. High quality and high precision gyroscopes can prevent ferromagnetic environment influence during the cleaning process underwater, which can save time and improve efficiency.
Langfeng Technologies is mainly focused on ROV underwater Hull cleaning machine and Marine exploration and monitoring equipment. AUV, WG, USV, Submarine Probe, Oil and Gas Detector, Boats etc.
We are professional, we care your ships, we remove all marinegrowth.